Why do so many people hate Anne Hathaway?

I know I'm asking a lot of stupid questions today...I'm sorry. Anyway, I hear random people say stuff similar to 'I hate Anne Hathaway'. I really don't have anything against her, except that she did ruin 'The Dark Knight Rises', she looks... umm... not pleasing to the eye with blonde... show more I know I'm asking a lot of stupid questions today...I'm sorry.
Anyway, I hear random people say stuff similar to 'I hate Anne Hathaway'. I really don't have anything against her, except that she did ruin 'The Dark Knight Rises', she looks... umm... not pleasing to the eye with blonde hair, and she has really big teeth. (Sorry {Anne} if you are reading this which I doubt you are). She's definitely not the one to try to portray the role of the sexy and frisky cat woman. She should play more humble roles like her role as Fantine in Les Miserables. Other than that, I think she's very talented and sings well.
So, the people who hate her always say she ruins every movie she's in. I enjoy all of the movies I've seen her in except 'The Dark Knight Rises'. 'The Devil Wears Prada' is my favorite.
They say her face is ugly, which I of course think everyone is beautiful in their own way.
They talk about her... ya know... wardrobe malfunctions. I have to agree on this one, Anne... please wear at least a thong to a première next time. (That's just nasty) And don't forget to wear a bra.
She looks stupid... How does someone look stupid? You can be stupid, what you're doing can be stupid, but I don't think someone can look stupid. By this they may mean she does things that make her look crazy... maybe...? I don't know.
She's worse than Vanessa Hudgens... Ok that's bad... that's one of the worst things you can say to/about someone, other than 'I hope you step on a lego'. Vanessa Hudgens is really really bad.
I honestly think it is just jealousy.
Ok, so to those of you who wanna answer the main question, go ahead. And to those "Hathahaters" out there, give me some more reasons you hate her and tell me why it's not jealousy. I wanna know what you think.
By the way a lot of the movies she "ruined" were definitely the wrong type for her. Like I said, she should stick to humble roles, I guess because she looks like the quiet type and like a hobo most of the time. (No offense)
I really don't want to start a fight, I was just wondering. I will respect all of your opinions as long as you respect mine.
Update: And I actually think that 'The Dark Knight' was crappy all together. So let me change what I said earlier. I hated the whole movie all together.