WHY WOULD A GUY ONLY WANT ORAL SEX?

This is the first guy I have been dating in 2 years (2 years ago my ex left me and I was devastated). Okay, we are not actually "dating", he has a girlfriend, but I don't care. I like him, he's the first one after such a long time. I don't easily let people get close to me. We had sex (a LOT... show more This is the first guy I have been dating in 2 years (2 years ago my ex left me and I was devastated). Okay, we are not actually "dating", he has a girlfriend, but I don't care. I like him, he's the first one after such a long time. I don't easily let people get close to me. We had sex (a LOT of sex) for a month, we did it all the time.
Then I don't know what happened, he started wanting just oral sex. I asked him why and he said "i'm afraid that you might get pregnant". Liar! He does not want me anymore, I don't understand why! The last time we had real sex was FEBRUARY. He just wants oral. Period.
I know his girlfriend doesn't give him head, but shouldn't he be happier to have everything from me? What do I do about it? I mean why would a guy only want oral sex?
I'm a bathing suit model, I am beautiful, everybody says so. Him too. He used to say he loved having sex with me, he couldn't keep his hands off me, he could do ANYTHING with me.
WHY WHY WHY?? Help me :-(
8 answers 8