Spilt lemonade on keyboard, sticky keys?

I spilt some lemonade onto my laptop keyboard and got the bottoms of the keys sticky. My miracle solution ESD to vigorously push the keys up and down till they got better. It worked except for the space bar. I dont want to break the chiclet style keyboard and I want to rid of this annoyance. The keyboard is a chiclet, like a Mac keyboard. Really annoyed by it. Any way to clean it easily without destroying it?

Favorite Answer

You can pull up the keys and they will snap back into place after removing the keys clean with Isopropyl Alcohol on a Q-Tip then use a light household oil on another Q-Tip this will get rid of the sticky keys. be careful not to break or lose the keys.

DISHWASHER???? The chemical components in dishwasher cleansing soap will rot the connectors and switches. 2 issues that are secure to objective... properly, given so which you could take the keyboard off the pc... a million) Rinse (do not SOAK) the keyboard properly with distilled water then enable it dry for a protracted time in an airing cabinet / someplace no warmer than approximately 50 centigrade. a protracted time means days. 2) purchase a substitute keyboard (Dell can charge plenty for those... yet sometimes youcan get 'em on ebay / from areas brokers) Then in case you're in the habit of irrigating your keyboard get a sort of clean keyboard skins to keep away from moist entering into it. and then say something proper which you probably did not get lemonade into the electricals decrease than the keyboard or it would be a fritzed lappy.

Just get some of those wet wipes lmfao