Changing IP/MAC-address on Cisco router?

So basically I want to change my external IP-address on my router to not be recognized on internet. I found out that I have to change MAC address which will also change my external IP, and I managed to do this easily on my old router, but I haven't found out how to do it on the new one. The model is Cisco... show more So basically I want to change my external IP-address on my router to not be recognized on internet. I found out that I have to change MAC address which will also change my external IP, and I managed to do this easily on my old router, but I haven't found out how to do it on the new one. The model is Cisco EPC3825. Also using the command interface thing isn't an option since it seems like I need to buy some stuff to access it, so I am simply logging in using the default gateway. Searched through all the menus but found nothing. Any help would be much appreciated!
Update: I was able to change MAC address on my old router, there was simple field where you could change it and click "apply".