Can I use a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon to purchase a wedding registry gift?

I have a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond. I would like to know if it is OK to use on a purchase off a wedding registry. Anyone knows?

Favorite Answer

Yes! Some stores even let you use expired coupons. Ask your local store to confirm their policy.

• Miriam

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awMDr

I am registered at BB&B due to the fact that they have many items that I like and guests can use the tons of coupons mailed out towards the items(such as the $5 off and 20% off coupons). The return policy is great just in case there are multiples. Unfortunately, Target's return policy is horrible on multiple items and if you do try to return an item without the credit card used to purchase or a gift receipt, then you only get a $20 gift card to the store even if the item was $80. And you are only allowed to return up to, I believe, 3 items per year that way. While it makes sense in some ways for an every day reason of returning, for a wedding registry it's stressful to say the least. Particularly if a cashier or guest does not take note at the time of purchase that it is for a particular registry. Ikea is one that I honestly have not heard of many people registering to. The only things I've really heard about them is it's a pain-in-the-butt to put together items from them that are not pre-assembled. Macy's is a good registering place, but that is dependent on knowing what kind of people you are inviting. Don't register there if many of your guest list wouldn't normally shop there, it's just a waste of time. Opt for somewhere that may fit their budget better. I've also heard Sears is a good place to register, the prices are a bit higher in the affordable bracket but not in the extreme expensive bracket as Macy's or Tiffany's would be. There are also registries you can do where you are registering for a honeymoon. Basically you make a list of items towards a honeymoon(nights stay at a particular hotel, scuba diving, horseback riding lessons, etc - depends on the honeymoon) and you set a dollar amount for how much it costs and guests can pay for either that entire item or money towards that item. Ultimately only you will know what you should register for. Taking a look through catalogs and browsing store websites may help and some offer guides as to what the normal registry contains. For instance, if you and your future husband like to cook register for items related to the kitchen, if you both like camping register for new camping gear and items related to it, or if you are both into watching movies perhaps registering for a new DVD player or a new TV may be what you want to do. Bed, Bath and Beyond is aimed towards what the name states basically. Target is a bit of everything. Ikea is furniture related as far as I know. Macy's has a bit of everything but as does Sears. You could even have family members or friends pass around the word that you both would like Best Buy gift cards if that's what you know you would get the most use out of. Even Walmart has a wedding registry now and their return policies are rather good. Good luck in your planning. :-)

• dubuc

Bed Bath And Beyond Registry

Can I use 20% off coupon for Keriug coffee machine

I'm fairly certain I did this for the last wedding gift that I bought. Just read the fine print and make sure there arent any exclusions.

Yes! One coupon per item.

• whimsy

whyever not. you would be able to purchase something a little more expensive because of the 20% discount. great idea.

I don't see why not. Never pay full price for anything!!

Pretty good arguments here.