what is that...i feel very strange?

here is my condtion in brief.

from few months...i am completely changed....before i used to watch horror movies alone without any problem...i had a strong heart...i used to think about my problems and tensions but ...nothing was wrong....i had fears...but nothing was wrong at all.

but now...from few months...i have anxiety...i have fear...i cannot watch horror movies at all now...because they make me sick....if someone tells me any miserable story..i cannot hear them...i cannt take horrible incidents....my heart goes down.

i fear loosing my mind sometimes...sometimes i feel that something terrible is going to happen with my health and i am going to die.

i was a person who loved traveling...but now i fear traveling...on train or a plane.

i think i am very weak hearted now....i feel dizzy sometimes.

i fear of many things now.

fear fear fear ...i dont know what happend.

what is my cure?

You have had a great thing occur. Many people will never get this opportunity to grow in self-awareness and understanding. Your cure is to stop running from what you are experiencing. Many people change how they live and what they do, living lackluster lives because of fear. You can either be like them, or face your fears and have experience a state of living beyond you wildest imagination.

Your life increases in beauty in direct proportion to the amount of fear you face. Don't live your life as a coward.

Stop using periods, no one wants to talk to overly dramatic people. Accept when they want to make fun of them.

youre on your period.

Get pregnant and you wont be so emotional.

If youre a guy, then you need something up your butt to satisfy your female tendencies.

theres dildos and anal plugs, and if that dont work theres always craigslist gay ads to help you

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! ILL COME VISIT SOON. OH YOU BETTER BELEE DAT!

HEEEEERES JOHNNY!

Source(s): lol jk