Just a quick question about evolution ?

I'm a Christian and i believe in evolution to a certain extent but i heard something interesting today, if we evolved from monkeys then why are the still monkey ? lol kinda funny but it doesn't make sense to me.
Update: I got a lot of good answers and quite a few judgmental comments. See I have a degree in Computer science so i think i'm a step up from being "stupid" i never really needed to know stuff about biology, so what ? I was simple asking a question, no question is stupid cause now I know the truth just like... show more I got a lot of good answers and quite a few judgmental comments.
See I have a degree in Computer science so i think i'm a step up from being "stupid" i never really needed to know stuff about biology, so what ? I was simple asking a question, no question is stupid cause now I know the truth just like all of you so stop being so judgmental idiots.