Will LeBald fans become die-hard KD fans when LeBald starts going to sht in 2 years?

Kobeast will pass the torch to KD when he retires, what will happen to all the Heat fans since 2010?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

2 years depends on injuries.. but all the Lebron fans that say they were always HEAT or always just Lebron fans can eat a turd.... he was the most hated player two years ago and suddenly a massive wave of people always loved him...

Bandwagon fans are bandwagon fans and are part of the culture.....

I do not know if Durant will surpass him... what do you mean just in popularity?? I would argue that Durant was always and is more "popular" whats not to like about the guy??

• Eric B
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Fact 1: you are asking a QUESTION in Yahoo! Answers, which is grammatically incorrect with the inclusion of a statement*.

(* stated an assumption about James' game two years from now; misleading and without merit)

Fact 2: not you, not Kobe, not Kevin, and not even Mr. James knows anything about their professional standing in the NBA two years from now.

Source(s): reality
  • joe d
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Durant isn't the player that Lebron is. He is a better scorer, but a worse EVERYTHING else. That's not to say he won't be a top-5 player for years, but he deserves no goat talks. He is overrated. Lebron's game is very based on athleticism, so I could see him aging less than gracefully, so that's fair. But I think he has plenty of years left, not just two.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

No but Kobe "fans" already jumped ship since last season

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

"Fact 1: you are asking a QUESTION in Yahoo! Answers, which is grammatically incorrect with the inclusion of a statement*."

What a douche

• 6 years ago

HA two years damn u probablly don't now **** bout how many more years this guy has

• 6 years ago

no and kobe will never be as good as lebron

Source(s): @goof can you prove that statement about lebron fans
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.