I can't decide if I want to live in Los Angeles or Florida which would you choose?

Los Angeles

Pros: Palm trees, sunshine, doesn't get too hot or too cold, beaches, Hollywood, 2nd largest city, most celebrities live there, same area as Grand Theft Auto San Andreas the video game.

Cons: It's still the desert area, won't have real trees and a lot of them like Florida just palm trees, rarely rain or a thunderstorm

Florida

Pros: Tropical area, tons of lakes, ponds, rain, thunderstorms, forests, lots of green, not just planted artificial palm trees. Best state for amusement parks, Walt Disney World, Sea World, Epcot. Beaches

Cons: Well, it's not Los Angeles :(

I currently live in Las Vegas

Florida is also the best place for fishing

I like tropical storms

Favorite Answer

Florida = BUGs, Alligators, and olde people. Wild Fires.

LA = warm climate, drunk drivers, and privileged drug addicts. Earthquakes and Wild Fires.

Personally, LA because I'd rather deal with Earthquakes then Tropical Storms.

Culture wise LA has a lot more over Florida. if you're just looking to sit on the beach and party all night then Florida is good for you, as long as you have the money.

• drip

LA is on city, Florida is an entire state. Where in Florida?

You should be asking where you can get a job. Most of Florida is going to be cheaper to live in than LA

Personally I would choose Florida. However if your criteria includes where celebrities live and where video games are shot....we may not have a lot in common.

Florida. The cost of living is half that of California. Your dollars will go MUCH farther in Florida.

Source(s): So Cal gal
  • Move to Detroit.