Guinea Pig owners: What are some products that you would like to see made?

I am starting an Etsy shop that specializes in guinea pig accessories. Yes, I know there are many people out there already, but they all sell the same stuff! Me and my team are thinking of creative ideas for products to sell. (we're seamstresses) We have already thought of making a guinea pig sling with a cute... show more I am starting an Etsy shop that specializes in guinea pig accessories. Yes, I know there are many people out there already, but they all sell the same stuff! Me and my team are thinking of creative ideas for products to sell. (we're seamstresses) We have already thought of making a guinea pig sling with a cute and comfy holder that is under your arm for the guinea pig. What would you like to see made, or what are some of your every day guinea pig inconveniences that we could over come with a new idea?

Thanks!!!