List a celeb/famous person whose name you see all the time, yet know nothing about?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Heidi Klum

the Kardashians

Paris Hilton ~ She's rich and stupid is all I know, thanks to jokes.

all of those Southern-accented rednecks with reality shows such as "Swamp whatever" / I don't know any of their names or any titles because we just shut out the cringeworthy commercials, often muting them.

that thick-accented brunette woman advertising for Diet Coke (I think); some car (I think) (the ad with the scorpion and her bikini); haircolor. They act as if we're supposed to know her and be oohing and ahhing!

There's some guy named Paris something. I have no idea who he is or what he supposedly does, just that his name is on Yahoo!'s front page. I never click on those unless, very rarely, it's the name of someone I'm interested in. When deaths of actors I know are reported, I read the report.

There are so many others. My mother and I look at each other and generally say simultaneously, "WHO?!" I see why they coined the word "celebutante"; their names are empty of meaning at least for us, not like knowing actors, actresses and musical artists.

When I see the names of many actors and actresses, none of them ring that proverbial bell. So few are memorable in the least, and I find a diminishing number whose performances register with me. They simply aren't worth knowing about, people such as "Shy LaBeef"; all I know of him is he's a talentless mouth-breather. *ouch* Sorry for being such a grumpy old lady, but I feel inundated by non-entities. *sigh*

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Cara Devedefaghernameis

• lopze
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm gonna bypass with Chloe's record as a results of fact i in my opinion do no longer basically like the names Helena, Maria, Gabrielle, or Oscar and that i've got not been given lots of an excellent gamble to earnings to love Thomas and Matthew as a results of fact Thomas is my brother's call and Matthew is my step-brother's call. additionally i in my opinion do precisely like the names Katy, Olivia and Selena, and however i do no longer likely like Alexandra, i like the nickname Alex for a girl. I additionally like the names Jack and Ryan, yet I desire Ciaran spelt Kieran. desire I helped!

• Doug
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The group "one direction"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Harry potter.

• 7 years ago

All of them

I don't care what celebrities are doing.

• Andrea
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

That harry guy from 1D

• Junior
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

skrillex

a musician? something you cook with? who knows

• Daisy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Rebacca Black lol.

• 7 years ago

paula deen. she said something racist?

amanda knox. something something?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.