What is your favorite video game quote(s)?

I like the quotes from Bioshock (all said from Andrew Ryan).

"We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us."

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

• Favorite Answer

Are you afraid of god?" -Elizabeth

"No .. But i'm afraid of you - Booker

Bioshock Infinite that quote was really powerful and eerie

"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other." - Niko Bellic, GTA 4

"In not a hero, ever was, ever will be." - Solid Snake, MGS 4

"In here to chew by bubble gum and kick @ss... and I'm all out of bubble gum" - Duke Nukem

"There are no Gods or Kings, just men"- Andrew Ryan

Source(s): And also the "would you kindly" lines from Bioshock.

I like quotes from Spec ops: The line

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own." John Konrad

"To kill for yourself is murder. To kill for your government is heroic. To kill for entertainment is harmless." - Loading Screen

"The only villain, is you. It's only you." Hallucination of Lugo

Lugo saying "Wow. If I wasn't a hardened kill' machine, that mighta hurt." Later saying, "HE TURNED US INTO F***ING KILLERS!"

"Every minute we waste could mean the difference between a soldier going home alive or in a body bag"- Walker being right, although doesn't realize that it's all his fault

"Gentlemen, welcome to Dubai." -Repeated by a couple of characters, then is said in a said in a nightmare "Welcome to hell, Walker."

"The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not. A hero." -John Konrad

"I'm done playing games, John,"- Walker

"What are the eight scariest words in the English language? 'We're Delta Force and we're here to help!'" -Radioman

"Where's all this violence coming from? Is it the video games? I think it's the video games."- Radioman

"The US army does not condone killing unarmed civilians. But this isn't real, so why should you care?"- Loading Screen

"This is all your fault." -Loading Screen

"Do you even remember why you're here?" -Loading Screen

"How many Americans have you killed today?" -Loading Screen

Source(s): Quotes of Foreshadowing, guilt-tripping, trolling, and humiliating the player.

~Ya gotta wob'ere! Ya gotta wob'ere!~ Sims

• Kay

"Finish the Fight" Halo series

"Come get some" - Duke Nukem