How was this possible? Ghost believers only please?

Hi, I'm 13. When I was born, a 'spirit' came through with me. Only me and my mum could see him (although I don't remember as I was too young) My dad or brother, and anyone else, couldn't see him. My mum told me once she saw a black silhouette standing behind the glass door. Another time she... show more Hi, I'm 13. When I was born, a 'spirit' came through with me. Only me and my mum could see him (although I don't remember as I was too young) My dad or brother, and anyone else, couldn't see him.
My mum told me once she saw a black silhouette standing behind the glass door. Another time she heard a knock at the door, she answered it and there was just a black shadow there, again only her and I could see it. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. As I grew older, my mum told me she would hear me upstairs talking to him. I told my mum that his name was 'Willy' or William.
Another time, everyone was downstairs and I was upstairs in my cot. I must have climbed out of the cot, and went to the top of the stairs. (I was about 2 years old, never had gone down the stairs by myself before) I then started shouting that Willy wouldn't let me go down the stairs.
My mum still tells me to this day that he stopped me from falling. Another similar incident happened again, except it was when my mum was rushing down the stairs whilst holding me.
Anyway, this spirit guy, he didn't seem to like my dad. He would hide his car keys, change the channel while he was watching tv, move his stuff, and just generally being a nuisance. (There was no one else who did this, my brother is 14 years older than me and he didn't do stuff like that)
This went on until I was about 2 years old and my mum then contacted psychics and all sorts of different people. I told one of them, that I came from heaven because heaven was really boring. They also told my mum that in a past life, I was a little girl who died in a playground accident and this spirit guy was my dad in my old life, which was why he didn't like my 'new' dad.
My mum contacted a minister and got him sent back to heaven, my mum was very ill for a few days and said it was like a weight was lifted from her. And everything weird stopped happening.

But it's not over yet. When I was about 3 years old, my auntie's partner at the time, lived in a big old Victorian house. It definitely felt creepy in there, I didn't like the house much. A few times my auntie would catch me talking to people, Victorian women. I even knew their full names, my aunties partner searched the names and address online and found out they really DID used to live there. That's creepy, right?

But ever since then, I've never experienced ANYTHING. Which I'm kind of glad, I'm not really keen on the paranormal. But why did me talking to ghosts just stop, did I grow out of it or what? I've never seen anything either, although I can sense things, like for example, just walking into a house I can sense if there's something 'there' or not.

Sorry for the REALLY long post. But I'll be glad if you've read it and can give me some explaination, theories, advice, whatever really! Thank you :)
Update: Um, I asked for ghost believers only because I want opinions from people who KNOW about this stuff. Now thanks very much, you can leave :))))))