Guys: Girl Gamers?!?!?

Ok so im a girl gamer, I like adventure and shooting games like BO2, Skyrim, RDR, MW3 and other games. When I play online on S&D with my guy friends other guys hear im a girl. These are responses that I get. Are you hot? Whats your number? Join my party. Friend requests. Flirting, and then Theres some guys who get hostile with respnses like this. Get back in the kitchen. Make me a sandwich. You must be fat and ugly. So my queston is why do guys get flirty with girl gamers, and why do some get aggressive?

Best Answer

I wouldn't really class any CoD game a shooter... It's more spray loads of bullets and hope the game recognises the bullets actually hit the other player.

But to properly answer your question. Your not a girl gamer, your just a gamer who happens to be a girl. The reason why guys flirt with you is because you a girl playing games, whenever I play cod or any other game online I expect everyone to be male, because all my life, gamers have always been male, and it hasn't been until recently that more girls have started playing games, from the statistics gathered in the past few years apparently in the next 5 years there will be more female gamers than male gamers. But I'm not entirely sure if its true. Guys flirt with you because male gamers want their girl to be gamers also, so when a guy sees a girl playing a game, it's a automatic turn on, and they go into flirt mode. :P

The guys who you say are hostile to you are obviously only joking around, they are probably doing it as another way of "flirting", again because you are a girl who is playing a game and guys like that. Whoever said "you muse be fat and ugly" is just a **** and ignore him. There are loads of haters on games, you probably just murdered him in a game and he got angry because he got beat by a girl.

I hope I helped in any way! P.s. you'll just have to get used to it. :P

I have no idea why some get aggressive but some get flirty because you are a girl gamer :D. Most guys would love to have a gamer girlfriend because it is something they have in common with them majorly.

You are playing alot of games that douchebags play, thats why. its not that all guy gamers will try flirting with you its just that most people who play games like call of duty are a**holes

IF u are playing cod. Its because cod ruins their mind. But if u play more of a settle/better-than-cod game like bf3 or team fortress 2. They will leave you alone. Its wierd but tru and im a guy(not gay if you are wondering)