Why is Dean Cain aging slower than Teri Hatcher?

Favorite Answer

Well what I read up on Dean Cain in his IMDB bio page he is said to be a quarter Japanese and what makes this explain why he is aging slower than Teri hatcher is that Asian people have a certain gene found in us that makes us age a bit slower than our Caucasian counterparts.

Which when you hear form many white people they almost always never get our ages right mistaking us for a bit younger when we are much older than we look. I know this personally as white people tell me I look 15 or 14 and I remember once that a white girl my own age thought I was adoarble in the way of a young child but she was so surprised when she found out later I was her age maybe even older than her.

Teri Hatcher is mostly white with some Native American DNA in her as stated by her IMDB page in her and doesn't really have the Asian gene Dean cain has makes its possible for her to age slower. Or besides Asian gentics Dean Cain could be eating healthier and exerising regularily while Teri Hatcher doesn't do it as much explaining why Dean is still so young and she isn't.

Also you're comparing an aging process between a man and a woman and believe it or not us men age alot better than most women do due to us hiting puberty much later in our teens than they and maturing much slower we men age about 10 years I've slower than women do. Why do you think women worry about aging so much compared to us men?

So to conclude a partly Asian man ages slower than mostly white woman due to his racial genes that make him slower and his gender benefits.

• Kathy

She is actually older than he is. She was born 12/8/64, and he just born 7/31/66. So she would show her age a little more than he would.

• dilley

Is Dean Cain Asian