♂ WDYT of these boy names?

I am not pregnant; I just love names.

♂ Alexander Scott "Alex"

♂ Charles Aaron "Charlie"

♂ Dominic James "Dominic"

♂ Frederick Thomas "Freddie"

♂ Oliver Caleb "Oliver"

♂ Samuel Patrick "Sam"

♂ Simon Daniel "Simon"

♂ William Connor "Liam"

The most detailed answer will get ten points! =)

Favorite Answer

Alexander Scott "Alex" 8.5/10 - I've always loved the name Alexander. It's just really awesome and handsome and I can picture it on a person of any age (I don't care about the popularity as these pluses outweigh it) , and my dad's name is Alex. I like Xander as a NN as well. I'm considering Alexander in the middle name spot for my future son (btw, I'm also not expecting just collecting). I'm not a fan of the name Scott, but it makes a nice MN.

Charles Aaron "Charlie" 6.5/10 - This is not my favorite but nice. I used to dislike the name Charles, but now I'm a fan of the -les ending (like also Miles) so... I happen to quite like it! And I Iike that you use Charlie for a NN and not Chuck (I dislike that one). Aaron... I've never been huge on this name, TBH. But everyone loves it so it's an ok name.

Dominic James 10/10 - I absolutely love how you don't use nicknames for Dominic! I don't like the NN Dom at all, sorry to anyone who likes it. Nick is fine, but I still prefer Dominic no nickname. That being said, I'm really fond of Dominic and James, despite being a common MN, is just an epic name!

Frederick Thomas "Freddie" 9/10 - well, well, well... I have a very hesitant opinion on the name Frederick. One part of my brain thinks it's very old-fashioned, and Freddie s reminiscent of Freddy Krueger. Another one considers Frederick cool and handsome, and Freddie - a super cute nickname. The "good" part of the brain dominates at the moment, so I'm really liking Frederick right now. And Thomas is very nice as well.

Oliver Caleb 10/10 - Oliver is stunning! It's just so classy and classic and modern at the same time, and... I feel like I found my soulmate in nicknames. I also don't use any "shorts" (:D) for Oliver. I like Caleb too since I kind of have a biblical names craze. As for the flow, at first I wasn't big on it - I thought for a moment that the "l-v" consonants in Oliver and the "l-b" ones in Caleb sort of clash. However, I said Oliver Caleb aloud and didn't find it a big deal. In love with this combination!

Samuel Patrick "Sam" 7/10 - I like both names and the whole combo is pure class to me, but I know a not-nice Patrick so maybe that bothers me. I am a fan of Samuel though.

Simon Daniel 6/10 - Simon is ok. The only problem I have with it is that I can't see it on a little boy or on a teenager (sorry). That's just my opinion, don't listen to me lol. Daniel is amazing though - it's my dad's middle name!

William Connor "Liam" 10/10 - I. Love. This. Back when I had a massive crush on the name Liam, Liam Connor was my #2 favorite boy name, and this kinda Irish combo is still on my list. Now I prefer William to Liam, but still adore Liam as a nickname, and Connor has always sounded cool and edgy to me, so I think this name rocks!

Nice names!

~Arianna

• Paula

Alexander Scott- nice but Alex is too common for my tastes. How abt Scott Alexander, it flows better and I only know one Scott and countless Alex's

Charles Aaron- LOVE IT!! Love the NN Charlie too!

Dominic James- LOVE IT! I would also only call him Dominic, I don't like the NN Dom at all

Frederick Thomas- very very nice! Flows well and I like both names!

Oliver Caleb- my FAVORITE on the list! My son will be Oliver and I love Caleb as an MN! I never thought of that combo! I may steal it from u :)

Samuel Patrick- same thing I said for Alexander Scott, swap it bc I've never met a Patrick but I know 25 Sam's (and that's just off the top of my head)

Simon Daniel- ehh, not really my tastes. Daniel reminds me of Daniel tosh and he's hot so that's good lol

William Connor- LOVE IT!

• Ashley

Alexander Scott- Definitely not a bad name. Neither Alexander or Scott is my cup of tea though

Charles Aaron- Love it. Charlie is adorable and so is Aaron

Dominic James- Cute. Not my fave name but still nice

Frederick Thomas- I don't care for Fred.. I love Thomas

Oliver Caleb- Love it!

Samuel Patrick- I'm not a fan of Patrick, Samuel is one of my favorite boy names

Simon Daniel- Daniel is fine, I really don't like Simon

William Connor- Connor isn't my taste, I adore William (but nicknamed Will, not Liam)

Alexander Scott: I like it! It flows well, ages well, and just sounds cute!

Charles Aaron: Its okay, but it kind of sounds a little out-dated.

Dominic James: Not my favorite name, but I do like it. I would call him Nic for short though.

Frederick Thomas: Don't like, sorry. It sounds old and nerdy to me.

Oliver Caleb: I don't like Oliver, but I love Caleb.

Samuel Patrick: I love Samuel/Sam, but I don't like Patrick.

Simon Daniel: I don't like Simon, but I love Daniel.

William Connor: I love it! So cute and ages well! I love the nickname Liam too!

Oliver Caleb or William Connor

I LOVE the first two! My sister's name is Alex, which I love for a boy and I REALLY wanted my uncle to name his newborn son Charlie (but instead he named him Damon). I don't really like the name Dominic, but that's my personal opinion. Freddie and Oliver are okay. I like the name Sam (: Don't really care for Simon. And I LOVE Liam. My cousin is naming her baby (born in December) Liam (:

They all sound like old man names. I HATE the name Dominic, and I don't even know why. Freddie I automatically thought of Freddie Krueger. Charlie and Alex aren't too bad, just really common, and Alex...I just don't like unisex names.

Oliver I actually like.

Sam, again...too common. Simon sounds like a cute little nerdy kid. Liam I liked until my stepson's mom named her baby that. Plus, Liam is becoming very trendy.

They're just...in general...too common or unisex.

Love William connor

CONSTANTINE 4/10 It sounds wicked outstanding, however that is way too long. It desires a nickname, yet there are not any solid ones. SETH 6/10 It sounds ok, yet it does not relatively wholesome absolutely everyone under 30. PHINEAS a million/10 The nickname Finn could be cool, yet Phineas sounds like it belongs interior the previous. THADDEUS 0/10 very like Phineas, in basic terms with out the solid nickname. TYBERIUS 0/10 I went too low with the different ones. This one is surely worse than Thaddeus. It jogs my memory of a Siberian tiger. It appears like somewhat. Like an era, or an animal, or a type of ingredient. can i fee it damaging? the sole ingredient this has going for that's the nickname Ty. Rio or RIVER (however I like it on a woman) Colt or Colton (neither, i could %. a attractiveness that wasn't, and did no longer strike a twine in me of, a gun) SHANE or Shawn (yet while spelt wisely, then i could %. Sean) GAVIN or Hawk (on condition that while is Hawk a attractiveness?) INDIANA or Indigo or Indio (the reality that Indiana Jones is male makes it particularly perfect)