Virtual reality gaming?

Would you rather be able to physically play vr games, or play with a controller and not have to move your body? With the exception of your hands, of course.

Also, what sort of games would you want to be developed for virtual reality platforms?

Favorite Answer

Virtual reality games would be cool. They have tried it in the past and have been rather unsuccessful. Mostly because of technological disadvantages for the time. On top of that, it hurt your eyes if you looked in the goggles for too long.

As far as moving my body to physically do things, it depends on how much fun the game is to keep my interest. Most gamers are used to using controllers and not too many are willing to stand up and move around. I've used the Kinect before and I get wore out on those games fairly quickly, whether I'm having fun or not.

Honestly, it would be awesome to have a free roam game that lets you travel where you want to go. Even better if you could use a weapon such as a gun, or even use medieval weaponry. Ok, I'll just say it. If you took Skyrim and made it a virtual reality game, fixed the bugs, and it was easy to maneuver around the world and kill dragons, it would be epic.

The thing about virtual reality is it is a console that fits around your head. You need big games to go with it. The little games where you turn and shoot aren't that much fun. Like I said, a free roam game is really what it needs to make virtual reality seem like the real reality.

I believe we are technologically advanced enough to start making a great virtual reality console.

Virtual Reality gaming is coming to a mass market thanks to the Oculus Rift. While having to move would perhaps be more engaging I would imagine it would get quite tiring after a while.

Space VR seems to be a nice fit for gaming. Since you will mostly be turning your head to look around and not necessarily behind you if you are looking out a cockpit or at a console in front of you.

Virtual reality gamming is more impressive and fun loving. The VR space make it more cool and interesting. The controller make it possible to do VR gamming. But there are some plateforms which aso allow physical VR gamming, "The VOID" is one of them. So, it is possible to play VR games physically also.

attempt Guild Wars. that is like international of warcraft the place you combat monsters and villains and comprehensive quests alongside the way that shop on with a narrative line, so there's a purpose to all of it. you are able to fulfill up with different on line gamers and bypass questing jointly, or you are able to enter an section and conflict against different communities of gamers purely for relaxing. All u ought to do is purchase the activity (which isn't to any extent further high priced than the different activity interior the branch shops) You play on line without different month-to-month cost's, in assessment to international of warcraft the place you should subscribe. You build your own characters, determining on something from hair shade/sort to what they placed on etc and what sort of hero you desire to play, jointly with warrior or monk, there are six categories of heroes to decide for between. that is exceptionally addictive and relaxing, get it! get it! get it!