How to make a website?

So has anyone seen Awkward and Jenna has a website with like it's kind of a diary? Well how can I make one like that? Or it doesn't have to be a website kind of thing, I just want to know where I can have something like that because next year for school, I want to keep all my information on it like my homework, and classes and stuff like that so I can be organized, it there a website like that? or how can I make one? Thanks!! XOXO(:

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

don't put your personal info all over the internet like that.

bad security decision - reality is there's hackers and data thieves out there. just don't give them ammo to hurt you with. keep your private info private.

instead, blog on wordpress.com about something you are passionate about (non-private stuff), like photography, hiking, camping, computers.

maybe you can use what you are good at to help someone else.

photography is a good way to get outside yourself. but as with any hobby, it's expensive.

Hey, Why not you can build up your website quick.

You need not study about the programming language the developer will do for you.

Only jot down your list of wishes you want to have on you site and there you go.

My friend has got a web site for $500 only. You may too try it.

Making a website requires knowledge of website-development programming languages ,I suppose if you knew these website languages you could program yourself a website, my best advice would to be to hire someone to make the site for you and have it so you can edit it the way you want it. Or you could use a website builder, using a site called 'webs' (webs.com) , perhaps you could find something similar to what you are looking for in there?

Source(s): Good luck!

Why don't you just get a planner? I'm sure your school would give them out for free, or at a very low cost.

Source(s): me