I cannot access my facebook?

I lose my password and I'm trying to access but I cannot please help me to get my Facebook account

Favorite Answer

If you are unable to log in to your Facebook account, click the 'Forgot your password?' link located on the Facebook homepage.

https://www.facebook.com/recover.php

Follow the steps to identify your account. If you have access to any of the email addresses listed under your account you can request that a new password be sent to one of those email addresses.

If you don't have access to any of the email addresses linked to your account click the 'No longer have access to these?' link under the list of email addresses. Follow the directions provided to answer your security question and regain access to your account.

it should say "forgot password?" somewhere on the log in page. click that and there might be security questions that you previously set, don't remember the answers? it should send you an email with instructions to reset your password. if you're not a dumb blonde, this should be enough info

You can just click the option asking if you lost your password, it will ask you security questions and you can get into it then change your password.