Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Sasha Vanessa or Sasha Jennifer?

I'm looking for a unique middle name for the first name Sasha that I like. I'm down to either Vanessa or Jennifer. Which one do you like more and why? Just tell which one you like and why you like them. Thanks! :)

• Tania
    Favorite Answer

I always look at the meaning before looking at the acctual name.

Vanessa: (Greek) butterfly

Jennifer: (Welsh) white wave, white phantom

Sasha: (Russian) defender of mankind, derived from Alexandra

Jennifer is a bit too common for my taste and reminds me of a trumped up cheerleader like Courtney or Britney.

But Vanessa is pretty and has a pretty meaning too. It he name of a good friend of mine, and for that reason I've always had a fondness for it.

Sasha is just plain cool, very awsome first name and a strong meaning behind it. Love it!

Sasha Jennifer

I like Sasha Vanessa. I think Sasha Jennifer sounds weird and that Vanessa is just generally a better name. Jennifer, I feel, is quite an outdated name.

I like the name Sasha Vanessa.

Sasha Jennifer

But I would consider looking for other middle name options. Neither really go with it in my opinion, but of course I'm kind of a middle name Nazi, I all ways look for something that sounds absolutely perfect.

I like Sasha Vanessa because it just rolls of your tongue and your lips, resulting in a easy pronunciation.