Emma
Emma asked in PetsHorses · 8 years ago

how to go about asking my parents if I can buy him?

before you tell me my parents houldnt but me a horse blah blah blah, let me just say, that's not what I'm asking. I've saved up enough money to buy him and pay for his board and vet fees, the only thing my parents would pay for is lessons which theyr already doing. I have enough for board, vet, and emergency vet fees for the first year, and I'm getting a job in like a month that will help me continue to pay for this. I've been riding for 9 years so I'm not oblivious to everything and I know how to take care of them, I've even trained a few. But my question is, how do I let my parents know tht I want to buy him?

Favorite Answer

Tell them that you have saved up for a while and would like to buy a horse. You have enough money for the board, vet, farriers, and emergency vet fees, and feel prepared financially to handle owning a horse.

Show them the horse, its price, and his details. Make sure your trainer goes with you to try him to make sure he is healthy and at your skill level.

Good luck!

ask when there not annoyed or when there proud of u or after a ridin lesson

and tell them u have the money for him