What's your daily makeup routine?

Also add your age.

I'll go first. I'm 18. I wear a MAC liquid eyeliner on my top lid and I cover the bags under my eyes with a Chanel concelear.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i am 17. i wear covergirl trublend liquid make up in classic ivory (410). then i use the same brand of loose mineral powder in translucent fair (405). for my eyes i line the bottom rim with a NYC eyeliner pencil in dark brown. for mascara i use several coats of maybelline Great Lash in brown on top and two coats on bottom. to finish i then use maybelline great lash BIG in blackest black on top lashes. on my lips i put on nivea chap stick in vitamin swirl and my lipstick is Rimmel Kate 08.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I'm 15, turning 16 next month.

- Wash face with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub.

- Moisturize my face with Jergen's All Purpose Face Cream and Equate Dual Power Moisturizer.

- Maybelline's BB Cream. (If I feel I need a little coverage)

(Sometimes I leave the eyeshadow part out,)

- Prime my eyelids, reddish brown eyeshadow on my lid with a deep gold on top of it, then a darker brown in the crease.

- A thin line of black eyeliner on both my lash lines. (Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama)

- Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara.

- Maybelline's pink Baby Lips with a lipstick that matches my natural lip color on top.

- And maybe a little blush, & touch up my eyebrows.

• 7 years ago

I know this all may seem like a lot, but it really isn't. Almost everyday, I like switching up my makeup routine, because I collect a lot, but this is something that I usually try and wear.

Wake up and I wash my face.

Pat dry.

Apply face primer.

Start off with a thin layer of SmashBox BB Cream in Medium using a cosmetic sponge.

Using a BeautyBlender that was soaked in water, I apply Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo foundation or Make Up Forever's Foundation.

Use Laura Mercier's powder to set it in.

Use Nars blush/bronzer duo or Milani's blush and Bobbi Brown bronzer to temple and cheeks to contour my face.

Apply Maybelline Baby Lips.

Brush my brows.

Apply Lancome Eye Brow Pencil.

Apply L'Oreal/Urban Decay eye primer.

Apply a base of L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow.

Apply Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow.

Apply Maybelline Eye Luminizing Eyeshadow.

Apply Lorac Palette to finish it off.

Apply Revlon Colorstay liquid Eyeliner.

Apply Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain. (Or apply lipstick)

Top with a little L'Oreal Lip Lacquer in red.

Apply Maybelline Volum' Express in Waterproof.

Set it all with MAC's setting spray.

• 7 years ago

I like natural looking makeup as I'm just a teen!

I wake up at eight in the morning and the first thing I do is moisturise. I then have my breakfast before my makeup so as not to smudge my lips.

So first I put on my Rimmel Wake me up concealer then I put on my loreal bb cream in shade light and set it with a bit of Rimmel clear complexion powder in my t zone (oily skin!). For my eyes I use an NYC quad palette called 'Picnic in Central Park'. I use the dark shade as a subtle liner but you could use your Mac liner. I use a white pencil on my waterline to make my eyes pop. I use a brown mascara on regular days and black for going out. For my brows I just fill them in with a catrice hd brow kit.

For blush I actually use a Claire's Accessories one! On special days I use the bobbi brown shimmer brick. Lastly for lips I first put a bit of cherry carmex and then I use a nude lipstick either catrice or mac!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I'm 15, about to be a sophomore this coming school year. First I wash my face, put on eye cream/moisturizer, then I put on...

~Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation mainly under my eyes to cover my dark circles

(curl eyelashes)

~Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara in 1-2 coats, brush out any clumps

~Alba Botanica lip balm (random one) or Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus or Rose

That's about it...pretty minimal.

• 7 years ago

I'm 16.

I wake up wash and moisturize my face, then put maybelline BB cream on ( or loreal foundation if it looks like crap ) and loreal concealer unde my eyes and on blemishes then Mac cream winged liner or wet n wild liquid winged liner. Depending on how I feel sometimes I wear mascara or eyeshadow :p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.