I had a very scary dream I think I met the devil?

Okay so the dream started me and my two friends were walking home from school. Friend1 and I live on the same block walking distance from the school and friend2 takes the bus to get to school. So we were all talking and laughing and friend1 and I got so caught up in the conversation we walked friend2 all the way to... show more Okay so the dream started me and my two friends were walking home from school. Friend1 and I live on the same block walking distance from the school and friend2 takes the bus to get to school. So we were all talking and laughing and friend1 and I got so caught up in the conversation we walked friend2 all the way to the bus stop which was in manhattan in my dream but we lived in queens. I got scared because it started getting dark then we ended up in the toysrus near my house, yeah weird I know, and I saw my cousin and asked him if he could give us a ride home and he said no so we left and eventually got home so I got home it was late and then Jesus told me that he was going to visit us which me me very excited. I ran around the house shouting Jesus Christ is coming soon and I was so happy. There was like a clock counting backwards to when he would come. Then there was a clap of thunder and a very tall figure with a scary dark face and a torn black gown thing was like hovering around.
1 answer 1