what does my dreams/nightmare of Micheal Myers mean?

At least 2times a month I dream Michael Myers is chasing me trying to kill me but I always wake up when he's next to me

FYI I never had a boyfriend, I'm 21 no one is evil in my life that I know of

Favorite Answer

Yikes! He is UGLY! It seems like you have been having nightmares. What type of work do you do in your life? It seems like you have been very careful in your decision, trying to do the right thing, and the devil is MAD at you so he causes you to have dreams of Michael Myers. Satan wants boys to become corrupt adult men and girls become mentally ill and disturbed with trying to raise children on their own without any male (positive role model) around. You are okay. You are trying to live right. That is a nightmare from the devil trying to find ways to get into your life to ruin you. Keep your head straight, stay focus on your life choices, and confess all sin before going asleep.

Source(s): The best book I read so far that has helped me to understand my dreams is amazing. Go to Amazon.com, go to the "book" category. Type in Dream Guider by Christina Hillard. “Dream Guider: A Guide to Understand and Interpret Your Dreams God’s Way, featuring Strange Things Happening While Asleep.” I found this book helped me to solve many of my concerns on dreams I have had.

Lol, you've been watching too much michael myers movie, its all in your head. Nothing will happen to you and there is no devil.