Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 years ago

I have an F-1 visa and I applied for the TPS. what will happen If I got rejected. Does it affect my F-1 visa.?

as the title says: I have an F-1 visa and I applied for the TPS. what will happen If I got rejected. Does it affect my F-1 visa.

and what will happen if I got accepted and the TPS period is over. will I still have my F-1?

thank you

Favorite Answer

Yes.

If you apply for TPS and they deny it, it's because you are not from the countries listed for TPS status, so -- in plain English -- the TPS claim was made fraudulently.

In such a case, you'd be ordered removed from the United States. You can ride only one horse at a time, but if you try to switch horses during the race and fall off horse number 2, don't expect horse number 1 to be right there when you hit the dirt.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live in the charming old mission town of San Buenaventura and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.

You give no detail of the country etc ..

Go see an Aila lawyer fior legal advice