Someone well informed of early conception...?

In April I found out I was 3 wks pregnant then had a miscarriage. I had a normal 7 day period from May 17 to May 24. I started having pregnancy symptoms around June 5th and awaited my period. It was due June 14th. I thought I was pregnant again so I took a test June 13th it was neg. That morning (14th) I had a few drops of old blood. It went away for 3 days. Then I had light spotting for 3 days and it was gone. The symptoms are worse now. My breasts hurt, frequent urination, and I've gained 6 lbs. I'm having just a bit of cramping but period isn't due for at least 2 weeks... I feel like I'm losing it cause after the negative pregnancy test I have believed and lived as if I'm not pregnant. Today I started wondering if it's possible these conception calculators were wrong. Is it possible to get pregnant after you were expected to?

Favorite Answer

The problem with conception calendars is they don't take in to consideration stress, or other factors that can delay your ovulation. In fact, I used one myself, and I thought I was out of my fertile week with my boyfriend, but it turns out due to stress because of my final exams, my ovulation was delayed, meaning I ended up having unprotected sex during my fertile window and here I am 11 weeks pregnant. My problem is I'm not too familiar with when I ovulate to know when to avoid it without guessing on a calculator. What you're having sounds like what I had the week before I tested positive. I would wait for a bit and test again. I didn't test positive until I was 20 days late for my period, and by that time I was only four weeks pregnant, meaning when my period should have come I was only 11 days pregnant at the time.