Secondhand smoke causes 1 in every 100 deaths worldwide. Is killing smokers a valid form of self-defense?

Update:
Update 2:

Also, what would be the appropriate number of lives to be sacrificed for the sake of a drug addict's fix?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no proof to that statement. None.

• 4 years ago

I believe the methodology of this "attain expertise of" is improper. Do you realize how silly it is to take a seem at and blame cigarettes, when the bulk of the claimed deaths received here in cultures which still cook dinner over bushes fires indoors? These second hand smoke deaths are from charcoal.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think the methodology of this "study" is flawed.

Do you realize how stupid it is to try and blame cigarettes, when the bulk of the claimed deaths came in cultures which still cook over wood fires indoors?

These second hand smoke deaths are from charcoal.

• MarkG
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No

Your life is not under immediate threat...

Also you can take steps to avoid second hand smoke such as leaving the bar where smokingnis taking place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

What is worse tobacco fields may have been fertilized with radioactive tailings from uranium mines, explaining the growth in lung cancer since the 1950s.

• 7 years ago

Sure. Why stop there? Kill everyone that drives a gas powered vehicle too

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Driving a car pollutes the air too (and this definitely shortens my life too).

So should we kill everyone who drives a car too?????

You know it´s just self defence....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.