Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Do you want the United States to adopt Shari’ah Law?

I'm just curious....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Salam..

Taking your question seriously.. I would say:

Unlike US government, we mind our bussiness, we don't interfere or invade other countries. However, as we pray for our nations, we pray for US nation also. I hope that US nations become free from the imperial agenda of their government and the oppression of a few elite and bankers. And maybe adopt true Christian laws and make peace on their land and by minding their business, they can make peace worldwide..

Again, though we Muslims accept the ruling, "Al-hukmu lil-aksar" (the rule is as per the majority), and we don't mind how Americans want to rule their own country, we would pray to see them act according to Christian (Biblical) laws [1], not secularism.. Again, unlike the despotic US government, our preference on certain things does not make us interfere other countries..

---

[1] It might be interesting that when the other Abrahamic faiths is mentioned in Quran, God asks them, why don't they subscribe to the old religious laws (in legislation), if they don't obey the new islamic ones.. Doesn't it make sense? They are using old scriptures against new ones, but they do not obey the old ones in social level either..

Here quoting the verses:

"...It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto .../... And We prescribed to them in it that life is for life, and eye for eye, and nose for nose, and ear for ear, and tooth for tooth, and (that there is) reprisal in wounds; but he who foregoes it, it shall be an expiation for him; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the unjust. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture (Quran) in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their lowly desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed Sharia (a law) and Minhaaj (an open way). If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah..." Quran 5:44-49

Again, we don't like hypocricy.. thus we hope they act according to Biblical laws.. However, we are not interfering other countries, but US government does.. And we ask the Christians there, is labeling non-christians enemies, and then claiming to love their enemies, yet, invading countries, installing subserviant shahs/kings, family rules there (e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%2... ) and plundering their national sources and when countries (like Iran and Syria) rise up, supporting terrorists (FSA, al-Qaeda, Nusra, MKO, Jundallah, PJAK etc.) there.. Are all these part of love of Christianity? Of course not.. So, why don't Christians brethren there try to stop the terrorism of their states?

Please see:

http://www.iranianmovies.org/index.php/topic,293.0...

also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDqygQMoZ8

Youtube thumbnail

lastly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4GlypTUKWQ

Youtube thumbnail

Anyway, I talk too much. Sorry and have a good day, fellow soul..

ma salam

• 7 years ago

Salam No I do not want that the United States to adopt Shariah law because it should this country becomes an Islamic country which majority of its people are Muslims. Sharia law should be applied by all Muslims where ever they live which should be adapted to the regulations and laws of the related country.

• 7 years ago

The USA can never adopt this due to the first amendment.

This amendment makes the USA perhaps the best country in the world, atleast..constitution wise, and im not even American.

• 7 years ago

Shariah Law is not 100% supported in the Quran. So no, I do not.

Nowhere does the Quran say to kill apostates/homosexuals? The prophet never killed gays: How can we justify them in Shariah Law?

I never understood that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No way!

I don't want to live in a society that ruled by a law that treats women like second class citizens, kills gays, treats non Muslims as second class citizens, kills anyone who criticises Islam or Muhammad.

平和

Source(s): The Inquisitive Oni
  • nina
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

NO, I want Usa to adopt God ways ,,,,to respect God and to leave God the justice not man

We dont want to see heads rolling down the street,,,,

Peace.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No.

But, Barack Hussein Obama and his lot want to help usher it in.

And there are already Shari'a Courts operating in USA, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats.

• 7 years ago

No.

That's retarded.

Monkeys use sharia

• 7 years ago

again wasting peoples time with useless questions

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.