Why exactly can God not let unbelievers in to heaven...?

...or at least let them know he exists when they die, and give them the offer for them to accept and reject?

Obviously it would be really stupid to assume that everyone who doesn't believe, automatically wouldn't WANT to go to heaven.

And it would be really stupid to say 'God can't have sin in heaven', because 'sin' is not some virus or substance. A 'sin' is an action that a god doesn't like - if someone has murderer someone, that murder is not a thing that could accompany someone into heaven.

And it would be really stupid to say 'God can't let people into heaven that have sinned', because obviously everyone has sinned. God was powerful enough to let the death of Jesus make him forgive all sinners, not just the believing ones - in fact he was powerful enough just to forgive everyone without getting himself/his son killed, wasn't he?

So remind me again, why exactly can God not let unbelievers into heaven?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

The key to understanding this is the Lamb’s Book of Life. Anyone whose name is written in this book was “saved before the foundation of the world” (Ephesians 1:4) by God’s sovereign saving grace to be part of His Son’s bride, the church of Jesus Christ. These people need no “second chance” at salvation because their salvation has been secured by Christ. He chose us, He saved us, and He will keep us saved. Nothing can separate us from Christ (Romans 8:39). Those for whom He died will be saved because Jesus will see to it. He declared “all that the Father has given me will come to me” (John 6:37), and “I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand” (John 10:28). For believers, there is no need for a second chance because the first chance is sufficient.

What about those who do not believe? Wouldn’t they repent and believe if they were given a second chance? The answer is no, they would not because their hearts are not changed simply because they die. Their hearts and minds “are at enmity” against God and won’t accept Him even when they see Him face to face. This is evidenced clearly in the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16:19-31. If ever someone should have repented when given a second chance to see clearly the truth, it was the rich man. But although he was in torment in hell, he only asked that Abraham send Lazarus back to earth to warn his brothers so they didn’t have to suffer the same fate. There was no repentance in his heart, only regret for where he found himself. Abraham’s answer says it all: “And he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded, even though one rose from the dead” (Luke 16:31). Here we see that the witness of the Scriptures is sufficient for salvation for those who believe it, and no other revelation will bring about salvation to those who do not. No second, third or fourth chances would be enough to turn the heart of stone into a heart of flesh.

Philippians 2:10-11 declares “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” One day, everyone will bow before Jesus and recognize that He is the Lord and Savior. At that point, though, it is too late for salvation. After death, all that remains for the unbeliever is judgment (Revelation 20:14-15). That is why we must trust in Him in this life.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/second-chance-salvatio...

Source(s): TR
  • 6 years ago

If God can do anything I'm sure he could let sinners into heaven. Who knows what goes on there or if it really exists. Does heaven only exist in the "afterlife", is there an afterlife or maybe it also exists here on earth? If there is heaven on earth, then perhaps being without sin just happens to be a definition of being in heaven.

• 6 years ago

That isn't true.

The negatively oriented group (i.e. service-to-self) sent an entity to Earth approximately 3600 years ago. This entity was named by Earth’s people as “Yahweh”. Yahweh proceeded to enslave the people and establish an elite group to be served – thus propagating on Earth the negative path of service-to-self.

Q: What was the origin of the ten commandments?

Ra: The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented humans. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

Q: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: The purpose of the Orion group, as always, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws (i.e. the commandments) you mention and others given by Yahweh.

Q: Was the recipient of the laws of the Ten Commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: The recipient, Moishe (i.e. Moses) was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this human, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence and died in a lessened or saddened state, losing the honor and faith of his tribes.

Q; If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?

A: Moishe was open to impression and the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to have specific physical things to do. This left Moishe open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

Q: It would be unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?

Ra: Yes this is correct.”

The Ra Material

Chapter 16

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16

And Yahweh succeeded, didn't he, in propagating the negative path? Instead of spreading Oneness and brotherhood, the abrahamic religions do the exact opposite by creating separation and cults. Do you believe that this is the negative path or positive path?

• 3 years ago

in case you have faith purely considering which you're fearful of what's going to take place in case you do not have faith, then you somewhat're somewhat in basic terms pretending to have faith. that's comparable to bearing fake witness, that's breaking a commandment. ;) As for what you ought to lose once you "choose" to have faith, it is your judgment and experience of logic. human beings having blind faith in faith leads to a great type of issues in the international. while something undesirable happens, it somewhat is plenty much less complicated to easily make up memories approximately how God is punishing us than that's to handle the extremely difficulty. 2 examples of this are hurricane Katrina and 9/11. the two one in all those activities have been referred to as vengeful acts of God by using many religious human beings. If each physique concept this way, we would in no way handle our issues. rather of going after al Qaeda for 9/11 (and probable re-thinking a number of our distant places coverage), we would purely use this as an excuse to start attacking gay rights (like some conservatives have carried out). rather of addressing worldwide warming and the understanding of establishing low high quality dikes to assist a city that's outfitted below sea point, we would purely say that New Orleans replace into destroyed because of the fact of its decadance. I do ask your self the way all of it have been given right here while i seem around at this international. how are you able to think of which you have the respond and not proceed thinking?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Cause by then it'd be too late..

That's why God tells us to turn away from sin and accept him now. Why do you think you'd get away with not accepting him now? And everyone will want to go to Heaven.

It's sad thinking about the Judgement day, and how many people won't have any good explanation as to why they wouldn't turn to God.

I mean what do you have to lose if you do give your life to him? If you don't you could lose everything.

• 6 years ago

WOW, GF.

What in incredible and intense question ......

Would you allow me a day or two to answer it for you and let me get back with you?

I don't want to answer your question just superficially.

T

~~~~~~

Thank you for giving me time to get back with you, GF.

Let me see if I can answer your question as briefly and clearly as possible..

Please allow me to answer the easiest part of your question first: if God atleast tells us that He exists. These are the main ones that I can think of. (I am aware that there are people who will disagree with and/or deny any or all of these, but these are some of what God explains in His Bible.)

. 1) He tells people that He exists through nature, His creation (Romans 1: 20 “For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.)

. 2) The Jewish Scriptures/Bible (Luke 16: 27- 31; “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

. 3) other people (Romans 10: 14 (15); How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

About unbelievers not going to heaven: the easiest way to understand the situation is by comparing it to our judicial system.

------------ If you were a judge and your child committed mass murder, would you free him/her or would you sentence him/her to life in prison or execution ~~~ even though you loved him/her more than your own self?

. And, having said that, if you could, wouldn't you do whatever you could to pay his/her sentence yourself?

. If your child accepts you paying his/her sentence for him/her, then he/she will be freed from his/her sentence.

. But if your child refused to accept you paying for his/her sentence, wouldn't you be forced to go for-ward with excecuting that sentence; even though you DESPERATELY didn't want to, you have no choice.

. Because you are a fair judge, and the victim(s) are your children, too, and you DESPERATELY love that child as well. if you free one child, you are not just and loving to the other.

. And you will suffer, too, because that first child of yours hasn't accepted your paying for his/her sentence, you know you will never see that child ever, ever again.

Think about how you would feel if you were the Father of the three women who had been help captive for 10 years ----- but also the Father of the man that did it to them .... now, think about if you were the judge, jury and executioner of you son on behalf of your daughters.

That is the way it is with God.

Every one of us have done something worthy of execution to Him.

But He paid the price of our sentence Himself when He died in our place on the cross.

But we also have the freedom to refuse to allow Him to pay the cost of our sentence.

If we accept how He's paid for your crime and the sentence, He will be able to free us from the sentence.

But if we do refuse it, He has no choice but to pass sentence on us ... and carry it through ~~~~ even though He loves us so VERY, VERY desperately.

Although some Christians believe that God holds us responsible only to the point of how much of His Truth that each of us knows about as Paul talks about in Romans, (myself being one of them), ultimately, that is really what the situation is, GF. You see, He is not only a DESPERATELY loving Father, but also a fair and just judge.

• 6 years ago

Heaven does not exist!! Dude! So is your God is bogus!

Gods are created by Men, Men are not created by God!!

Gods are just a dream of Men!

Men are not the Gods dream!

• 6 years ago

They reject God's gift of salvation, why should He let them in?

• Because then he'd have to explain to you morons why one didn't need to believe in the scumbag to get the booby prize.

• 6 years ago

It's not bec they sinned. It's because they didn't accept jesus and repent for that sin. Really shows you have no undersstanding of eeven basic christianity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.