What's this Hugh Dancy movie?

I saw a gif on tumblr of what looked like Hugh Dancy being almost sexually submissive, haven't seen that before so im curious. Someone was putting their hand up his shirt and he was laying on his back.

There was another gif i saw of him being choked with a belt, the tag said murder so I guess they killed him.

Being the big Hugh Dancy fan that I am, I really wanna see those movies but that first one resembled a porno almost. I'm nottttt to big on that. Can anyone tell me what the movie or movies are?

Favorite Answer

I think the first one is the movie Tempo (2003). The second one with the belt is from the movie Basic Instinct 2. If he was tied to a bed then definitely Basic Instinct 2. In the play Venus in Fur he was wearing a dog collar of sorts (also his hair is shorter).

Not sure about the first gif you mention, but the second gif is from a play he did on Broadway called "Venus in Fur", it's not a movie. He's not being murdered, it's a scene about sadomasochistic sex play. Fairly intense play, from what I've seen in clips on YT.

Source(s): I've seen clips of the play in question on YT, and watched interviews with Hugh Dancy talking about it.