Question on joining the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)?

I know you must go to college and study one of these things :

Accounting

Computer Science/Information Technology

Language

Law

Diversified

But I was wondering if I could study Crime Scene Investigation and that count as Law or something.

Also, any other information you have will help immensely.

Favorite Answer

There are a few books out there regarding the FBI, and how to pursue a career with the Agency. Good Luck.

I'm shooting for the same job. So here's what I know: You need a college degree (unless you can speak Arabic). The degree may be in almost anything (CSI is good). Things that will help immensely are: military service and fluency in one or more foreign languages. And be sure to not have anything on your record! The FBI tends to frown upon that... Hope this helped a little.

That would probably fall under diversified, which means you would need experience with that as well as other pertinent job skills.

• Nex

you could but it will not help you at all and won't be accepted because CSI doesn't help with daily fbi work which is mostly paperwork and desk work.