Good Book Suggestions?
I need some more books to read, and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. To give you a feel of what I like to read, here are some of the books I've read:
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
Homefree by Nina Wright
Sensitive (sequel to Homefree) by Nina Wright
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Some books I'm planning on reading are: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and The Fault in our Stars by John Green.
I like books with romance, action, mystery, huge twists, and, if it's good, mythical things, like Harry Potter and Mortal Instruments. And I love it if a book can make me cry!
So, based off of this, if I could get any book suggestions, I would be thrilled! Thank you!
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Divergent - Veronica Roth******
2. Graceling - Kristin Cashore*
3. The Goose Girl - Shannon Hale
4. Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder
5. Delirium - Lauren Oliver*
6. Enclave - Anne Aguirre*
7. Before I Die - Jenny Downham
8. Eve - Anna Carey
9. Ashes, Ashes - Jo Treggiari
10. Defiance - C.J. Redwine
11. Chosen Ones - Tiffany Truitt
12. Across the Universe - Beth Revis
13. Awaken - Katie Kacvinsky
14. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
15. Birthmarked - Caragh M. O'Brien
16. Glitch - Heather Anastasiu
17. Black City - Elizabeth Richards
18. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
19. Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
20. Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
21. Eon - Alison Goodman
22. The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting*
23. Article 5 - Kristen Simmons
24. Possession - Elana Johnson
25. The Selection - Kiera Cass*
26. Wake - Lisa McMann*
27. It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
28. Legend - Marie Lu
29. Gone - Michael Grant
30. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
* = book i HIGHLY recommend for what you are looking for(:
- Rose DLv 77 years ago
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
Soulless by Gail Carriger
The Uglies series bny Scott Westerfeld
The Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
The Girl Genius series by Phil and Kaja Foglio
- 7 years ago
Yes, yes, good, you're reading John Green *squeal* Okay, sorry, just really happy.
Um, I would suggest Bewitching by Alex Finn, pretty good teen romance.
Um...I think you'd like Marcus Zusak a bit too. His book, The Book Thief is extremely well written. And his other book, I Am the Messenger is pretty good too.
Some other good books are:
I Am Number Four--Pitticus Lore
Ender Game--Orson Scott Card (if you're up for sci fi?)
City of Ember--Jean Duprau
And that's all I can think of...
- Anonymous7 years ago
Read the following authors for the specific genres:
1.Danielle Steel - romance novels
2.Nicholas Sparks - romance novels
3.John Grisham - legal thrillers
4.Dan Brown - historical thrillers
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
i read the ingo series by helen dunmore and i loved it alot. I have read most of the books on your list, and the ingo series has been one of my favorites! It takes you through ton of adventures and it gives you a different perspective on life.. kinda, but i really suggest it!