Eric B
Lv 5
Eric B asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Pacers Hibbert Vs Howard: what if_________________?

Pacers fans,

The following is NOT intended to imply any trade whatsoever.

Q 1. Simply for discussion's sake, WHAT IF Dwight Howard** was the starting Center for the Indiana Pacers, would it make them a BETTER team overall?

** ~ question is asked only because The Dwight-Mare is in full effect as he soothes his massive narcissistic ego, forcing his suitors to wax poetic about how great he is. The aforementioned is asked only because I am NOT a Dwight Howard fan. I have always thought Hibbert should be getting all the attention; not Howard. Also curious to read about Hibbert-supports and Hibbert-detractors.

SOURCE: opinion.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think Howard makes them a better team. I believe it slows them down in transition while forcing them to feed him passes. I believe Howard may be a better rebounder but hibbert is just as much as a defensive threat. Hibbert is doing a great job, and not as big of a cry baby as Dwight.

• 8 years ago

I don't think Hibbert is a top 10 Center...however I don't think Howard would make them a better team. He would have to accept such a significant smaller role.. in IND.

• 8 years ago

No Dwight doesn't play the way the Pacers do, he doesn't fit into Frank Vogel's system in my opinion. Pacers are all about playing raw and grinding out wins. Dwight wants it easy.

Source(s): I'm a Pacers fan.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Howard doesn't fit with the Pacers. He just doesn't. Indiana would be crazy to explore that trade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Hibbert is far better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.