What do you think Will and Kate will name the Royal Baby?

What do you think Will and Kate will name the Royal Baby? What do you think Will and Kate will name the Royal Baby? With less than 4 weeks until the baby is due, I thought of setting up a few bets with my family as to the name. I've narrowed down my list to 6 names for each sex, with a few extras on the... show more What do you think Will and Kate will name the Royal Baby?
With less than 4 weeks until the baby is due, I thought of setting up a few bets with my family as to the name. I've narrowed down my list to 6 names for each sex, with a few extras on the side:

Girls: Alice, Sophie/Sophia, Charlotte
(maybe Eva, just cos I love the name, possibly Frances, Grace, Victoria or Alexandra)
Boys: James, George, Louis (possibly Arthur or Philip, due to the family links)

Alice because of Prince Phillip's mother, Sophie/Sophia because it's a high-class name, and Charlotte because I think Will and Kate are quite modern yet timeless, and this name would be perfect. Many people think Diana. I disagree, it will be a middle name most probably.

James because of it's direct royal links, George likewise, and Louis because of William's middle name.

So, after that ramble, what do you think the royal couple's new arrival will be named? Give your top 3 with reasoning if you want. :D
Update: In the UK, yes Sophie is a popular name. In European monarchies however, Sophia is a highly regarded name.