List some cool unique Harry Potter facts?
Need like ten harry potter facts in order of awesomeness
- Anonymous6 years agoBest Answer
1. Dumbledore is gay.
2. JK Rowling is the first ever person who became a billionaire writing books.
3. Dragon blood is an effective oven cleaner.
4. In the books and movies, red is associated with good and green is associated with bad. Not just the whole Griffindor/Slytherin thing that happens in the books, but like the Weasley's hair and the green curse that made Ron vomit.
5. Harry Potter and JK Rowling share a birthday.
6. The name Voldemort means to "fly from death", which is suitable because Voldemort is always trying to conquer death.
7. JK Rowling took an online Sorting Hat quiz and it sorted her into Hufflepuff.
8. Dumbledore means "bumblebee"
9. The Hogwarts school motto is "Never tickle a sleeping dragon"
10. The four founders of Hogwarts represent in different categories with each thing.
Griffindor-brave, lion, fire Hufflepuff-loyal, badger, earth Slytherin- leadership, serpent, water Ravenclaw-intelligent, eagle, airSource(s): I don't really thing these are in order of awesomeness, but you can order them around the way you like.
- 6 years ago
1. The least successful Harry Potter movie earned $90 million more than most successful Twilight movie.
2. Harry, Ron and Hermione were all put on Chocolate Frog Cards.
3. After Kingsley Shacklebolt became Minister after the war, he declared that all those who fought could become Aurors without N.E.W.T.S.
4. When Fred and George bewitched snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirrel's turban in the first book, they were unknowingly hitting Voldemort in the face.
5. Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the other Chosen One, meaning Lily would have survived.
6. Snape is the only the Death Eater who could conjure a Patronus.
7. Hogwart's school motto is "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus." It means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."
8. After Fred's death, George could never cast a Patronus Charm because all of his happy memories were associated with Fred.
9. The snake Harry released from the zoo in Book One is Nagini, one of Voldemort's Horcruxes.
10. J.K. Rowling has said that if Voldemort ever came across a boggart, it would take the form of his own corpse since his greatest fear is death.