Is it ok to be nearly 18 and never been kissed?

I'm nearly 18 and I have never been kissed, I've been on a few dates but never been kissed I don't know what to do I really want my first kiss but I have been single for over 2 years I don't know where to meet guys, I'm really shy.

Please Help??????????

Cheers MusicLover95.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Ignore what other people tell you. You kiss when you're ready and when you feel it's right. It's YOUR body, which means YOU control what happens to it and what you do with it, even if that means to wait even longer for that perfect kiss. Who's to tell you that you can't?

It's perfectly okay that you haven't kissed anyone yet. My best friend is going on 19 soon, and still hasn't kissed anyone herself. In fact, most my friends haven't yet, lol..

(they're not loners, though, haha... They just haven't found the right guy to date yet, or just had horrible dating experiences and it just hasn't happened).

Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I Say It Ok Yur First Time Should Be Special Wait As Long As Yu Need Till Yu Find Someone Yu Want To Hav It With ;D

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Never been kiss is okay with your age. Don't find a man for you just wait for the right guy for you. Maybe he will be you'r first romantic kiss.

• 6 years ago

I think that it's fine to be 18 and never kissed c:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Is NOT ok

Cheers Jesse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.