Homer asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Do you think Peyton Manning hates playing in Denver weather?

@ Monke -- It's his job, duh!

I am not asking if he hates playing with the Broncos, i am saying the weather

Best Answer

I'm sure it took a little while to get used too, seeing as how he played in a dome for the Colts all those years.

Peyton Manning hates playing in the playoffs, because he chokes every year!

I agree with the other guy that he chokes everytime he is in the playoffs -__- but Colorado weather is amazing, I would think he would love it not having that humidity making you sweat profusely and I bet the snowy weather is nice when your out there running and getting all warmed up. If you cant learn to throw a football in snowy weather then you shouldn't be in the NFL because you could go anywhere and it could be snowing.

Source(s): Colorado Resident, Die Hard Bronco Fan <3
  • T B

Don't see why he would, Denver has the best weather out of any area in the US. Plus they have a slight advantage with the altitude the other teams aren't use to.

Source(s): Was a Denver area resident for 23 years.

He signed with them for a reason. I remember that some of the teams interested included the Titans, Dolphins, 49ers and Jets.

i doubt it. he knew of Colorado weather when he joined the broncos. if he didn't want to play in the weather he would have went somewhere else.

The big contract he signed makes things a little easier to deal with I'm sure...

Source(s): RT....

I don't guess so man. I mean, winters are harsh but late summer/fall is nice!

I don't think anybody does. It's quite unpredictable and harsh

So then why is he their