Sam asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

How reliable are Trojan condoms?

I had sex like 3 days ago and of coarse he used a condom. Wouldn't have done it if he didn't. But he did his business and I just want to know how effective they are in preventing pregnancies. I am 99% sure I'm not pregnant but for future references.

Favorite Answer

They are very effective if used correctly and of course they do not break. Plenty of lubrication is the best way to make sure they do not break. Do not use products like Vaseline. It will kill latex.

Condoms are effective unless they break. I've had a Trojan condom break before but that has not happened since. Just be safe and if possible maybe think about other forms of birth control..

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Amber

I've never had any problems with them, at least my partners haven't. I keep a pack of them in my purse at all times so the guy has no excuse. I've required them for the past four years of my sexual career. No protection, no sex, take it or leave it.

I think they are pretty reliable. My partner uses them and we have sex every night and I have never gotten pregnant. I really like them, they protect me.

• Murzy

they are 99% effective when put on properly