Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

tricks to steal without being caught?

From my experience it is quite impossible to steal from a store except small things without being caught. I dlike to know how some people do .

I think I suffer from this disease : i cannot help steal things when I like them. I do not think it can be cured, so can I use this disease if I am arrested. thanks

.

T

• Favorite Answer

You are what's called a kleptomaniac and you can get help for this recognized condition. Even though it is a recognized medical condition, you will still be arrested and punished if you are caught stealing. It will of course help you in court when they sentence you but you will still get a criminal record so you need to get help before it's too late.

You won't believe this but many years ago when I was a reckless naughty teenager, I used to go out shoplifting every single day and you would be shocking by some of the stuff I stole from shops. Sometimes, the BIGGEST things are the easiest things because nobody expects it. Being bold and confident are the two most powerful things for a successful shoplifter. I wouldn't advise you do this yourself because you will always eventually get caught, no matter how good you are and getting a criminal record can ruin your chances of a good job in the future. I totally regret the choices I made back them in my reckless days and if I could go back and do things differently, I def would.

Here is a list of some of the big things I stole as a shoplifter in my time (100% HONEST)

1. I once shoplifted the till from a major high street store

2. A leather sofa with two separate armchairs - just wheeled them out of the shop with a friend.

3. Video Cameras and VHS machines from high street electrical suppliers.

4. A £2000 tree from a DIY gardening center

5. A huge roll of expensive carpet. (2 of us put it on our shoulders and walked out)

6. A shopping trolly FULL of groceries from supermarkets (many times)

7. A box with 25 Nintendo DS consoles 2 weeks before they were released in the UK. (I saw them get delivered to the shop. Oops!)

Thinking back and looking at this list, it's nothing to be proud of. Back then, I was a useless criminal who was a burden on society and I deserved to go to prison. Trust me, this is not the route you should take. It's not worth it.

EDIT:

When I was a shoplifter, I would NEVER steal from any small businesses. I always targeted giant corporations and major chains because I believe this was less morally wrong.

• Allan

Tunnel from under the store.

Drill holes from under during the day.

If that don't work, (because no one looks up at the ceiling)

scale on ropes from above during the day.

Escape from the tunnel or through the ceiling (just like in the movies)

Hell no it not an reason to not be arrested. If you were caught in my store I would have you prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's people like you who steal that raises costs for people who are law abiding citizens.

your question/rant of course has no answer as that's mindless. i'd opt to thank you, in spite of the shown fact that on your rant/submit. "opnions" like this while left unchecked, graphically and vividly illustrate the awesome ought to vote conservative greater advantageous than i or the different working american ought to ever do.

Don't eventually the cops or whatever will find out.