Japanese re-make InuYasha - The Holy Pearl?

I've been watching anime since I was ..... maybe five years of age.. It's been 10 years and I'm more into Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas now. Of course, being a girl I like the more romantic dramas but like an action or family-based themes as well. Lately I've been watching a lot of (all... show more I've been watching anime since I was ..... maybe five years of age.. It's been 10 years and I'm more
into Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas now. Of course, being a girl I like the more romantic
dramas but like an action or family-based themes as well. Lately I've been watching a lot of (all asian)
Japanese re-makes of anime or manga series.. it's fun to see how they twist the story to make it
more.... Romantic.. or funny... or just keep the EXACT same story-line-theme.
I've watched It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again (and Playful Kiss which is a Korean ver.) which is a Taiwanese re-make of the anime
Itazura Na Kiss..
I've also seen a few Japanese and Taiwanese MOVIES based off anime and manga..
But when I heard there was a live action re-make of InuYasha.. my childhood favorite anime... I almost died.. I mean.. with all the ..fantasy and sy-fy.. it would just be AWFUL.. googling it a bunch I realized it wasn't so much a re-make as it was a drama that followed the same story.. which would make it a re-make.. but you get my point.. it wasn't exactly the same..
So.. I googled it a whole bunch and found that a lot of people seem to like it aside from all the cheesy-ness that wasn't.. apparently.. all that cheesy.
Anyway, my point is.. can you please tell me a bit about it.. a... very detailed in-site and tell me whether it's worth watching all .. was it ... 32.. episodes?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING OF USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY.. very MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
GREAT HELP!!!!!!
.. I think..
!!!!!