Thorn asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

I need good movie quotes...?

I'm doing an art project where I make a collage of movie quotes. I already have quotes from Gone from the Wind, Terminator, Casablanca, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes, and James Bond. I'd like at least fifteen, with the character who said them afterwards :)

Favorite Answer

Here are 12...

~I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore! -Howard Beale (Peter Finch)

~You can't handle the truth! -Col Nathan R. Jessup (Jack Nicholson)

~You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? -Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)

~Say "hello" to my little friend! -Tony Montana (Al Pacino)

~Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go -Ethel Thayer (Katharine Hepburn)

~Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! -Auntie Mame (Rosalind Russell)

~I'm king of the world! -Jack Dawson (Leonardo Dicaprio)

~My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you. -George M. Cohan(James Cagney)

~Snap out of it! -Loretta Castorini (Cher)

~I feel the need - the need for speed! -Pete "Maverick" Mitchell

~Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star! -Julian Marsh

~Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into! -Hardy (Oliver Hardy)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof - V for Vendetta (V)

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion. - Twilight (Edward and Bella)

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you- Taken (Bryan Mills)

We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all. -Breakfast Club (Andrew Clark)

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGAAAAAAGHGHAAAAAAAH!!!!"-Chewbacca, Star Wars

"Fish are friends, not food!"-Bruce, Finding Nemo

"What about second breakfast?"-Pippin, Lord of the Rings

"I love grapes." -Grandma, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"That's not a king! That's a fuzzy maraca!" -Timon, The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

"But the ICE is slippery..."-Lamont, the Shadow

"Watch him Devil. If he moves, eat him!"-The Phantom, The Phantom

"That was totally wicked!" -Random Kid, The Incredibles

"You can call me Grannie." -Zeniba, Spirited Away

Most everyone around here is mad you may even notice I'm not all there myself - Cheshire Cat

Why is the rum gone- jack sparrow

Mama said...life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're going to get

Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Stupid is as stupid goes

Here's Johnny!

• Why So Serious?-Joker

You either die a hero or live long enough to know you're the villian-batman

"the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."

-Rafiki -The Lion King (I love that movie!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years...100...

There's 100 of the best ones there :)