Triplet baby name help (2 boys and 1 girl)?

Hi i found out that i am having TRIPLETS!! :D two boys and a girl for the boys I have chosen Evan Matthew Ryan- Evan because I LOVE the name, Matthew as Its a Saint name and its family tradition to have at LEAST one saint name, and Ryan because for me it flows well and again its family tradition to have 3... show more Hi i found out that i am having TRIPLETS!! :D two boys and a girl for the boys I have chosen

Evan Matthew Ryan- Evan because I LOVE the name, Matthew as Its a Saint name and its family tradition to have at LEAST one saint name, and Ryan because for me it flows well and again its family tradition to have 3 names.

And

Oliver Walter Thomas- Oliver again I LOVE the name, Walter after my great-grandfather who i've heard soo much about, and Thomas is a Saint name

For our daughter we like;
Amelia Eileen Elizabeth-Amelia I LOVE the name, Eileen is my nana and Elizabeth is my name and also a family name

Macie-Rose Ann-I LOVE Macie and Rose and Ann is a Saint name

Lottie Helen Eileen-LOVE Lottie, Helen and Eileen are both family names

Arianna Macie Elizabeth-LOVE Arianna its sooo beautiful and i think it goes well and again Elizabeth is my name and a saint name not only that Arianna has the initals as me but in reverse order she is AME and i am EMA

Can't decide so I need a little help. Which one goes best with Evan & Oliver :) could you please RATE my sons names and the names we have chosen for our daughter and which do you think will go well with Evan (Ev) and Oliver (Ollie) and suggest any others if you like. Thanks