Knowledge System. Seeking comments?

I think I found a way to collapse n categories into a number of deductions equal to the root of n. The method might be useful for reaching aphoristic statements. It might be used for a new form of information philosophy, emotional interface design, or calculators that compute common-sense statements. The writing... show more I think I found a way to collapse n categories into a number of deductions equal to the root of n.

The method might be useful for reaching aphoristic statements. It might be used for a new form of information philosophy, emotional interface design, or calculators that compute common-sense statements. The writing builds on my previously published philosophy book, The Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit.

Here is the link for those that are interested:

http://www.hypercubics.blogspot.com/2013...

(The earlier blog post explains the method in more detail).

I would welcome any comments readers have.

1. Do you agree this might be a viable system?
2. Is the system confusing?
3. Is the system constructive?
4. Is there a logical flaw?
5. What do you think?
6. Applications in logic or ethics?
Update: Interestingly, the root is equal to the d-root of d-dimensions. In most cases the application is two-dimensional however.
Update 2: Actually this last formula I added only works for two dimensions, so it's not the right one. But the earlier formula works, ignoring the dimensional aspect.
Update 3: Re: Herve: Thank you. I am writing The Dimensional Encyclopedia including subjects such as philosophy, psychology, and biology from a dimensional-categorical point of view. I also have side projects such as my forthcoming Tractatus of Dualities, which is a variative method using dualities with duality... show more Re: Herve: Thank you. I am writing The Dimensional Encyclopedia including subjects such as philosophy, psychology, and biology from a dimensional-categorical point of view. I also have side projects such as my forthcoming Tractatus of Dualities, which is a variative method using dualities with duality exceptions.

Re: Ignoramus the Great: I think the variation is a valid interpretation. The system is open to interpretations and uses the most general method.