Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Teens should I be a male striper for a 19 y/o girl birthday party if am 16?

The person who is planning the birthday had 4 men stripers lined up, but one pulled out so she asked me to be the full in I said yes That sound fun. I am paid $300 to do this party. I meet with the other 3 men and we talk about what we were going to wear in stuff.

I said that I wear a rubber band G-string with a coco nut to cover my front. In boots with hi socks in I was going to put a $20 bill under my rubber band in my lower butt crack to see if any of the girls would try to pull it out all the other guys thought that TO BE FUNNY. In a good idea

Favorite Answer

YOLO dude do it do it do it.

I work professionally in the stripping business

If you're cool with taking the risk of possibly getting arrested, then go for it live on the edge! Just be careful and make sure nothing slips out!

Good luck, Mr. Stripper (you should invest in making up a stage name)

• Well if you want every adult at that party to get arrested, including whoever hired you, and whoever is with you at the time, then go ahead!

NO just kidding, don't do it.

Yeah that sounds very against the law....

Depends what's the pay & depends what you're working with ;)

Source(s): Me

pretty sure thats not legal......