Hello!! I am a guy, how should I hold my phone while typing?? Because my brother just said that it's gay.?

Idk how should I type. My brother said that the way I type is very gay, so how should I hold my phone while typing?? I wish to improve myself EVERYTIME. So when you do helped me, I'll give you 5 stars!! As long as you helped me please!! Heheh :3

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Who cares what you look like when you're typing? There are more important things to be asked on yahoo answers.

Your brother strikes me as one of those guys that calls any thing he doesn't like gay or one of those guys that call people gay because he's deflecting the fact that he's gay, pick one

Source(s): Life

wow do you always listen to your brother. IT don't make you look gay

I think you should just beat your brother senseless.