Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Scorpio/Pisces moon man & Leo/Gemini Moon woman..?

We were an unofficial couple for 2 years, an unavoidable situation he has to deal with has separated us. I've distanced myself from the situation and from him to avoid making things anymore difficult than they already are. He still trys to make direct eye contact because he can read my eyes and know exactly what Im thinking and feeling by doing so, Im trying to avoid that contact because I dont want him to know how badly Im hurting. My question is this: Considering we separated due to unavoidable issues and the separation wasn't either persons fault, will he come back once he's done dealing with this and I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him??

He never really pushed me away, I just wanted to allow him the space needed to handle his business without interference from me. I understand the situation and would've likely made the same decision he did.

Favorite Answer

Pisces moon men are EXTREMELY clinging so yeah, probably.

I'm a Capricorn with a Gemini moon and my boyfriend is a Capricorn with a Pisces moon and we've been seeing each other for two years as well, and between that time, I've tried breaking up with him so many times but he won't allow it, and now it's gotten to the point where I'm attached too now lol... Sad, I know.

• Stoic.

The person I am currently in love with is a Scorpio/Pisces Moon. Problem is Leo/Gemini doesn't give the Scorpio Pisces Moon space. The Scorpio/Pisces Moon is more private about his feelings and problems. Will he come back? Only if you reach out for him, this guy is very very confused about mostly everything in his life.. so you have to be patient and your placements don't gift you that lol. These men don't like hurting anyone or anything they care for, if he pushes you away then its better if you move on because its his way of telling you he wants nothing to do with you anymore. I might miss you.. so talk to him, because even if he does he won't look for you in most occasions. This men is terrified of rejection.

• ?

No, it's actually the Venus in a males chart shows what type of woman he wants. If the male had Scorpio Venus then he'd want/be attracted to Scorpio females. Scorpio woman can be jealous of others but won't directly show it. So he wont necessarily want a jealous partner, he'll just want a Scorpio like partner or other water signs. Your Moon represents your unconscious emotions, the emotional conditions and problems from your childhood. While Venus is associated with the things feminine in your chart and the way you relate to women in general as well as your appreciation of beauty. It's position in your chart shows the type of relationships you look for and your choice of partner. So basically for you'll look at your Venus sign to see who you're attracted. To see if a woman may be attracted to you also check her Venus sign to see if your two are compatible (or if her Venus is what your sun sign is, she probably likes you in some way)