Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

My period is a day late?

I'm a 13 year old girl and I've been getting my period since I was 12. My usual cycle is 28 days and yesterday I was supposed to get my period but it didn't come. Today I checked again and I see no blood or any signs of my period. So what I'm asking is could I have skipped my period? I'm not sexually active and I just want to make sure what's happening to me because on the 12th I'm going swimming and I want to make sure I'm off my period. Thanks!(:

• ?

You are only a day late. That doesn't mean it is skipped. It means it's not on time. You could get it next week or on the 12th. At your age they are often late or irregular.