USA: Whats it like living in your state?

Which state are you in?

*I am gathering this info to perhaps move out of Michigan one day. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Connecticut's a state for people who want to be close to cities, but who don't want to live in them. It's a diverse state. I'm near the center, so there's not as much to do. I'd rather live closer to the shore. I want to move to a beach town or to a big city like NYC or Boston when I get older. It's nice here, but I like big cities better.

I live in texas! Its sooooo so so hot, like yesterday it was 105 degrees! But its such a fun state! Theres so many fun things to do, ive been occupied all summer going to waterparks, cool restaurants, and so much more! I suggest you at least visit here once in your life, or move here!

Oklahoma..

Don't ever, ever move here