Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My keyboard is messed up?

The "Y" and "T" keys won't type on my keyboard, but all the other keys do. Also the "Q" key is popped up and I don't know how to pop it back in place. I own a Windows 8 HP 2000 so please don't say get a new keyboard which would also mean getting a new laptop. Please help, what can I do?

Favorite Answer

This is most likely a troll question, seeing as you typed the "Y" "T" and "Q" keys, despite saying they're broken. In the event that you aren't trolling and you're using a different computer… I'm no expert on keyboard fixing, but I would just recommend buying a new one.

Call the people you bought it from.