Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Was he hitting on me or not?

I was hanging out at the beach when my phone died and I needed my parents to pick me up. I asked a guy who'd kind of been looking at me if I could borrow his phone, he was a little shy but in a sweet way. He then said "That depends, is your boyfriend waiting around the corner to beat me up?" even though he knew I wasn't at the beach with anybody. Was this his way of asking if I had a boyfriend (hitting on me) or was he just making polite conversation?

Favorite Answer

That was his way on hitting on you. He wanted to see if you were single to have a chance.

Just making conversation. Just because a guy talks to you doesn't mean he's interested, jeez. You must be a boy crazy teenager.

someone made him fool before like this.

HITTING ON YOU, GIRL HE LIKES YOU.